Rainbow Foods (Pvt) Ltd is made from our local plantations. The cashew tree is a tropical evergreen tree that produces the cashew seed and the cashew apple. It can grow as high as 14 m, but the dwarf cashew, growing up to 6 m, has proved more profitable, with earlier maturity and higher yields.
- Container – Plastic bottle, pouch
- Volume – 500g, 1Kg
- Cashews also contain vitamins C and B, including 7 micro grams (mcg) of DFE folate. A 1-ounce serving of cashews is about 18 whole cashews.
- Cashews are high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and a good source of protein
- 157 calories.
- 8.56 grams (g) of carbohydrate.
- 1.68 g of sugar.
- 0.9 g of fiber.
- 5.17 g of protein.
- 12.43 g of total fat.
- 10 milligrams (mg) of calcium.
- 1.89 mg of iron.
Lowers high blood pressure
Helps in weight loss
High on vitamins